DINNING SET. COLONIAL STYLE. EARLY XX CENTURY.
Location: Private Collection.
1. The surface has many signs of damage. These include scratch marks writing marks and heat marks.
2. One of the legs on the table is loose and cracked.
3. Some of the chairs have broken and unglued pieces.
4. The veneer is detached in some areas of the table surface.
1. To reglue and readjust the broken leg.
2. Reglue and readjust all of the loose pieces of each damaged chair.
3. Cleaning and staining of chairs.
4. Cleaning and staining of table legs.
5. Reglue the veneer.
6. Removal of all imperfections on tabletop through sanding.
7. Staining of tabletop.
8. Application of shellac and French polishing on tabletop.